Hand-painted porcelain doll by artist Fiorenza Biancheri. Lavish gown with lace, chiffon and ribbon recreates England's royal Christening traditions.
Measures 51 cm in length
- $249.95 AUD
- $19.99 AUD
Born into history on July 22, 2013, the Prince of Cambridge is destined to captivate royal watchers throughout the generations. Now, the birth of Prince William and Catherine's beloved child is celebrated in fine porcelain with the Prince of Cambridge Commemorative Christening Doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Capturing the tradition of England's royal christenings, this royal Prince baby doll wears a stunning recreation of the gown worn by royal babies for generations.
This limited-edition royal Prince baby doll by Master Doll Artist Fiorenza Biancheri is a lifelike 50.8cm long and is hand-crafted in fine bisque porcelain with poseable arms and legs. Plus, each realistic detail of this gorgeous royal Prince baby doll is exquisitely hand-painted to perfectly highlight his delicate features. His flowing gown has been beautifully fashioned with meticulous attention to detail and includes rich lace, soft chiffon and satin ribbon. Strong demand is anticipated for this royal baby doll, so don't delay. Order now!
- The birth of Prince William and Catherine's beloved child on July 22, 2013 is celebrated in fine porcelain with the Prince of Cambridge Commemorative Christening Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Royal baby doll created by world-renowned Master Doll Artist Fiorenza Biancheri
- Hand-crafted in fine bisque porcelain with poseable arms and legs and exquisitely hand-painted to perfectly highlight his delicate features
- Capturing the tradition of England's royal christenings, the royal Prince baby doll wears a flowing gown inspired by the ones worn by royal babies for generations, beautifully fashioned with rich lace, soft chiffon and satin ribbon
- Coordinating pillow features the royal prince's name and birth date for a perfect finishing touch
- Arrives in a custom Collector's Box with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20 inches (50.8 cm) in length. Gown measures 30 inches (76.2 cm) in length
©2015 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.