Heirloom Porcelain™ musical egg adorned with sparkling crystals, 22K gold accents, Adrian Rigby art. Egg opens to reveal jewelled robin inside.
Measures 15.9 cm H
- $99.98 AUD
- $9.99 AUD
Dawn’s favourite bird, the beautiful red-breasted robin, has been loved since the earliest of times. Now, this prized jewel of nature is celebrated in a precious musical treasure, inspired by the legendary Peter Carl Faberge’s collectable jewelled eggs. Created for Czar Alexander III in the late nineteenth century, Faberge’s famous eggs are among the most unique and priceless treasures the world has ever seen. Inspired by these masterful works of art, the Jewel of Nature Musical Egg has been created with the same precious touches and originality.
Crafted in Heirloom Porcelain™, this exquisite Bradford Exchange musical egg is adorned with over 100 sparkling crystals and is lavished with hand-painted accents of 22-carat gold. Adrian Rigby’s best-selling painting, "Dawn’s Bright Herald", is a wonderfully picturesque vision on the base of the egg, which opens up to reveal a charming jewelled robin inside. At the turn of a key, an uplifting melody continues the countryside theme, bringing the sound and beauty of nature into your home to enjoy all year round.
- A Fabergé-inspired musical egg with stunning jewelled robin Inside, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Over 100 sparkling jewels recreate the brilliance of Fabergé’s style
- Crafted in porcelain and enhanced with precious accents of 22-carat gold
- Recreates the best-selling robin artwork of Adrian Rigby
- Plays an uplifting melody at the turn of a key
- Display open or closed
- Limited edition complete with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Actual size 15.9cm (6 inches) high
- Buy This Item Now:
- Dawn's Bright Herald Musical Egg with Over 100 Crystals