1954 Royal Wattle Tour Crown Coin
Royal Tours Crown Collection Issue One
Fully layered with pure 24K gold with full colour portrait of Her Majesty's tours. Intricately cast with fine detail, limited edition of 9,999, more!
Find out how you can SAVE $50 on this coin as part of the Royal Tours Crown Collection. Click Here to find out more about this special introductory offer.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II became the first British Monarch to tour Australia and New Zealand. During the tours, Her Majesty wore many couture gowns, including the wattle gown accented by a wattle motif as a symbol of the Queen's deep affection for the people of Australia. These landmark events heralded the start of a royal tour tradition which thrilled royal enthusiasts for six decades. Buckingham Palace has announced that Her Majesty will no longer undertake her world tours which brings to an end an important chapter of our history. A new crown coin has been struck to celebrate this history-making first royal tour. Struck to a high specification, the crown coin will be limited to 9,999 numbered issues. The "Royal Tours of Australia and New Zealand Crown" is fully layered with pure 24K gold, featuring full colour portrait of Her Majesty in her famed gowns. Intricately cast to capture a wealth of fine detail, your coin will arrive with a deluxe case and informative Certificate of Authenticity.
Strong demand is expected for this brand-new item, so don't miss this unique opportunity to reserve the 1954 Royal Wattle Tour Crown Coin in advance. Add this item to your cart and check out now. Your credit card will not be charged until your item is shipped.
The exclusive 1954 Royal Wattle Tour Crown Coin from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Introducing the 1954 Royal Wattle Tour Crown Coin, a brand new exclusive coin from The Bradford Exchange.
- EVENT - Celebrating the first tours of Australia and New Zealand by a British monarch and her famous couture gowns
- LIMITED RELEASE - The gold crown coin will be limited to 9,999 numbered issues
- AUTHENTICATION - Each coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity detailing the provenance of this important edition, which is approved by Buckingham Palace
- FREE Deluxe presentation case
- HIGH SPECIFICATION - Intended as a collectors' item, this crown is fully layered with pure 24-carat gold
- MEASUREMENTS - Measures 38.6mm (diameter)
- Premier Issue in the Royal Tours of Australia and New Zealand Crown Collection