Blake Jensen Rarest Gem Elephants of the World
Rarest Gem Elephants of the World
First-ever limited-edition handcrafted elephant figurines inspired by Blake Jensen artworks and the rarest gemstones on earth. Display included.
Due to the phenomenal popularity of 'Matriarch of the Red Diamond' and other issues in the collection, The Bradford Exchange has taken the unprecedented step of releasing the remainder of the collection in one glorious shipment. It includes an additional seven elephant figurines to enrich your life and your home with their maternal presence.
Each one is as masterfully handcrafted as the 'Matriarch of the Red Diamond' and other issues that represent maternal strength, power, renewal, birth and more qualities for which mothers are universally revered. Every exquisite issue has many faceted edges of crystalline to reflect the light and sparkle with the infused colour of rare gems such as Blue Garnet, Mausgravite, Black Opal and more. And beautifully posed upon a polished mirror base, they each shine even brighter with a display case which is included! Strong demand expected – order yours now!
This exclusive Rarest Gem Elephants of the World from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Sparkling crystalline elephant figurines inspired by original artwork from acclaimed English artist Blake Jensen AND the rarest gemstones on earth, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Every exquisite issue has many faceted edges of crystalline to reflect the light and sparkle with the infused colour of rare gems such as Blue Garnet, Mausgravite, Black Opal and more
- Polished mirror bases are included with each elephant figurine to further enhance its gem-like radiance
- The custom-designed curio case shows off your entire collection with an elegance that complements any decor
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Figurines measure 7.6 cm H to 8.9 cm H; display measures 30.5 cm W x 30.5 cm H