Tea-reasures of the Garden Teacup Collection
Tea-reasures of the Garden Collection
Hand-painted Fairy Wrens sweeten up these teacup sculptures. Inspired by the art of Joy Scherger. Teacups are hand-glazed with porcelain-like finish.
Look! This little Fairy Wren has found the perfect place to call home – inside a pretty teacup full of sweet surprises! Presenting the Tea-reasures of the Garden, a first-ever collection celebrating the love of family in all its wondrous guises. Your collection begins with Issue One, Teapot Tea-reasures Reunion. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Mother’s Love, and additional Fairy Wren sculptures, each a separate issue to follow.‡
In the enchanting premier issue, every intricate detail is perfectly hand-crafted including the cup which is hand-glazed with a porcelain-like finish. In this enchanting issue, the two generations of family eagerly awaits the arrival of the thirds. Grandparents and Dad gather around Mum who is nestled cosily in the pretty teapot. The watercolour artistry of Joy Scherger accents the teapot bringing a touch of floral splendour to the scene.
You're invited to join the proud parents as they watch their babies grow, explore the world around them and finally leave the nest as the cycle of family begins again. As the chicks forge their own way in the world, one thing is certain: seasons come and go, but family is forever. Only the complete Tea-reasures of the Garden collection lets you share each loving moment! Demand for this collection is expected to be strong. Don’t miss out – order yours now!
This exclusive 'Tea-reasures of the Garden' Teacup Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Marvel at the beauty of the superb Fairy Wren in a collection of sculptural masterpieces, a first-of-a-kind inspired by the art of Joy Scherger and available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Every intricate detail of Joy's beloved art is perfectly recreated, including the delicate grevillea patterns adorning the cups
- Our Master Craftsmen skilfully paint each feather by hand so that the plumage of the Fairy Wrens shimmers like sapphires catching the light
- Teacups are hand-glazed with a porcelain-like finish
- In Issue One, you'll discover the two generations of family eagerly awaiting the arrival of the thirds!
- Measure approximately 10cm high
- Arrive with Certificates of Authenticity
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the entire Tea-reasures of the Garden Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectables in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review at regular intervals (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One – Teapot Tea-Reasures Reunion" will be followed by "Issue Two - Mother's Love," and additional Fairy Wren sculptures as they become available
- Fairy Wren Handbag$199.95 Each Issue
- Fairy Wren Fabergé-Inspired Music Box$99.98 Each Issue
- Fairy Wren Table Lamp with Art-Accented Lamp Shade$249.95 Each Issue