''The Silent Evacuation'' Replica Knife
The Silent Evacuation Replica Knife
Honour an important part of your heritage with The Silent Evacuation Replica Knife, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
December, 1915. As they buried their mates and counted the cost, a generation of young men prepared to return home- not as soldiers, but as heroes, whose courage and sacrifice would, to this very day, define what it means to be Australian. Over one hundred years after that fateful day, the spirit of Gallipoli continues to define us. Now you can honour an important part of your heritage with a unique first-ever replica retelling an important chapter in the Gallipoli story.
This hand-crafted replica knife showcases the highly-prized art of Robert Todonai, recreated in exacting detail on a fine porcelain blade. Todonai takes you to Gallipoli to witness first hand the day that would change our nations forever.
The art is rich in emotion, portraying our Anzacs preparing to make the charge on Anzac Cove. From there the story of Gallipoli unfolds chapter by dramatic chapter, this issue honours the men and the events which gave rise to the legend of Gallipoli. Accentuating the poignancy of the art, this replica features a wood-toned handle and a highly-detailed Anzac insignia with the pivotal date of each event emblazoned in shimmering gold. The Spirit of Gallipoli will forever remind you of the debt owed to our Gallipoli heroes. Strong demand is expected for this first-ever Gallipoli replica. Order your 'The Landing' Replica Knife today!
This exclusive 'Silent Evacuation' Replica Knife from The Bradford Exchange features:
- ''The Silent Evacuation Replica'' features newly commissioned art by acclaimed artist Robert Todonai
- The hard-fired porcelain blade is adorned with riveting full colour portraits rich in emotion, taking you back to Anzac Cove where the Gallipoli spirit began
- The hand-painted wood-toned handles feature a highly-detailed Anzac insignia together with pivotal date emblazoned in shimmering gold
- FREE Heritage Booklet describes the event depicted on the knife in fascinating detail. Robert Todonai also gives a personal insight into the creation of each artwork, augmented with his pre-production sketches. This offers the collector a privileged look into the creative process of this award-winning, internationally-exhibited Master
- Individually hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- This issue is ready to hang or display in your home
- Limited to 45 casting days
- Replica measures an impressive 28cm in length
- Dull-edged replica knife is for decorative use only; not for use as a toy or weapon.