Golden Years of Holden Commemorative Collector Plate
Golden Years of Holden Commemorative Plate
Officially authorised Holden edition is lavishly adorned with gleaming 22K gold and rich platinum. Showcases the art of Robert Coady.
Today, you can recall the cars that made the Holden legend – and your heart swell with pride – in a spectacular new commemorative edition recalling …“The Golden Years of Holden.”
The legendary 1953’s FJ provides the perfect romantic rendezvous, while the man on the land takes pride in his ever-popular ’61 EK. Next stop, it’s 1948 and Prime Minister Ben Chifley proudly launches the Holden legend with the 215 ‘FX.’ From there, the 1961’s sporty FE takes you out for a run in the country. Then it’s off to the drive-in to cosy up with your sweetheart in, what else, 1960’s classic FB. The five artworks are showcased within a framework styled after a classic Holden steering wheel, beautifully recreated in gleaming platinum!
This remarkable tribute to the All Australian car takes on a stunning new dimension when faithfully rendered on The Bradford Exchange’s exclusive fine porcelain Gallery Edition plate. The combination of a large 30cm diameter and Robert Coady’s superb art creates a commemorative edition which commands attention wherever you choose to display it. The skilled artisans of Australian Fine China, one of Australia’s most prestigious porcelain houses, ensure that each nuance of Robert’s art is carefully reproduced in authentic Holden colours for your enjoyment. The edition is presented in a specially-crafted deluxe case making if perfect for heirloom preservation or as a beautiful display.
Demand for this officially authorised Gallery Edition may exceed all forecasts. Once the edition of 1,948 sells out, no more issues will ever be produced, irrespective of worldwide demand. You are urged to reserve your personal issue as soon a possible to secure the low edition numbers eagerly sought by serious collectors. Don’t Miss Out! Order yours today!
This fine porcelain Golden Years of Holden Commemorative Plate from The Bradford Exchange features:
- A remarkable, limited edition tribute to Holden’s rich history, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially authorised by Holden
- Expert hand-crafting sets a new standard in official Holden memorabilia
- Showcases the art of Robert Coady, one of the most acclaimed Holden artists of all time
- Limited to just 1,948 issues worldwide - earliest reservations will receive the lowest edition numbers highly valued by serious collectors
- Lavishly adorned with gleaming 22K gold and rich platinum
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Arrives in a deluxe, satin-lined presentation box