Gratitude of a Nation Gallery Editions Print
Gratitude of a Nation Print
Crafted to a true Gallery Standard with dramatic montage style art. Features a 24K gold-layered commemorative, a map of the region, rare period artefact, more!
Honouring the diggers of South-east Asia in the ultimate 55th Anniversary Gallery Editions tribute
No other conflict in the 20th century was as contentious or had the effect of the battles which were waged in Southeast Asia. From jungle snipers, hidden, waiting and deadly on their home turf, to the chemicals which rained down and continued to pour in nightmares relived daily, Southeast Asia was hell on earth. But this was the easy part. Nothing could prepare our diggers for what awaited them upon their return home… 55 years after our first troop deployment, The Bradford Exchange is proud to honour the men who served with an impressive Gallery Editions print - "Gratitude of a Nation Gallery Editions Print". More than fine art, it stands as a symbol of thanks and a testament to our veterans' endurance and their strength of character.
Seven scenes of our diggers in-country form the centerpiece of the print. Common to each scene is the sense that these men are a band of brothers, with each man looking out for the man on either side of him. Over 50 years later, that bond has grown stronger with each passing year. Unique to this edition is a medallion layered in pure 24K-carat gold featuring a crossed rifle motif encircled by the words: Sacrifice, Duty, Honour, the values upon which our veterans have endured (valued at $79.99, at no additional cost). Below the medallion is a letter to home written by a digger recalling the squalor of the Southeast Asian theatre. Full of gut wrenching imagery, the letter illuminates the resilience of our diggers in a place so far from home. Adding depth and poignancy to the print a genuine artefact from an original 1960s Australian Air Force helmet. Protected under the clear viewing pane, it brings the viewer face to face with the men to whom our nation owes a debt of gratitude. In addition, there is a map of the operational areas of the Southeast Asian region, indicating areas of our troops' activities.
Our Master Artisans make certain the finish of "Gratitude of a Nation Print" is of the highest standard. Our artisans reproduce the master print with fade-resistant inks on archival print stock ensuring a one-to-one reproduction with incredible fidelity to the original. Each Gratitude of a Nation Gallery Editions Print becomes a fine art investment you will be proud to own and display. And it can be yours now, if your order now!
The Bradford Exchange proudly supports the Defence Force Welfare Association whose aim is to promote and protect the conditions and well-being of the Defence Family that embraces over three million people.
This exclusive "Gratitude of a Nation Print" from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Honouring the diggers of Southeast Asia in the ultimate 55th Anniversary Gallery Editions tribute, the "Gratitude of a Nation Print", only from The Bradford Exchange
- Seven scenes of our diggers in-country form the centerpiece of the print. Raw and unsparing, the montage speaks to the hearts of the viewer
- Includes a 24K gold-layered commemorative to honour the men who fought in the region. Inscribed with Sacrifice, Duty, Honour, the very tenets of the Anzac spirit (a $79.99 value, but yours FREE)
- The medallion stands "guard" above a letter to home written by a digger recalling the squalor of the Southeast Asian threatre
- Includes a map of the operational area of the Southeast Asian region, indicating areas of our troops' activities
- Adding depth and poignancy to the print a genuine artefact from an original 1960s Australian Air Force helmet
- Fade resistant paper means the art will remain vibrant and appealing for years to come
- Artfully arranged within a dual layered matting board, precision cut to create niches in which to unite each element in harmony
- The frame itself is stunning, burnished by hand in a warm tone that is classic and elegant
- Laminated Certificate of Authenticity – numbered to match that on the front of the print – affixed to the reverse and the clear viewing pane protecting your personal edition
- Comes with our 365 days guarantee
- Limited to 199 hand-numbered issues
- Measures 64.5cm wide x 57cm high