Holden 70th Anniversary Gallery Edition Print
Holden 70th Anniversary Print
Hand-crafted on archival quality print stock. 24 carat commemoratives. Full colour image comes in a wooden frame and with a Certificate of Authenticity.
“She’s a Beauty!” exclaimed Prime Minster Ben Chifley reviewing the first Holden to roll off the production line. With the release of the legendary 48-215 on 29th November, 1948, Mr Chifley and Australia had witnessed the birth of Australia’s own car. And with it, an enduring bond between Holden and Australia which grows stronger with each passing year. On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Australia’s own car, The Bradford Exchange is proud to present a first-of-a-kind, hand-numbered Gallery Editions print conveying the relationship between Holden and Australia.
Officially licensed, the “Holden 70th Anniversary Gallery Editions Print” has been hand-crafted on archival quality print stock offering a sweeping vista of decades of Holden motoring excellence. Given privileged access to the Holden archives, the edition presents eight classic Holden models which have earned their place in automotive history. Faithfully restored to ensure vibrancy and detail, the montage presents icons such as the FJ, Torana, Monaro and the best-selling Commodore in settings which define their eras and the people who drove them. The first Holden badge emblem anchors the design as a reminder of the evolution of the Holden brand.
Below the montage, 24-carat gold layered Commemoratives pay tribute to two classics, the FJ and FB, showcasing the prized Holden art of Robert Coady. Below each medallion, actual metal segments from the body of the FJ and FB have been included. Rare and unique, these artefacts represent a tangible link into the design innovation and technological supremacy which continues to define the Holden legacy into the twenty-first century.
Uniting the inclusions is a fascinating timeline outlining the pivotal moments in Holden’s history. Strictly only 100 issues will be available worldwide! From the history-making launch of the 1948 48-15 to Holden’s vibrant position in the new millennium, Holden endures as a beloved Australian brand. High demand is expected for the exclusive design so don’t delay, order yours now!
This Holden 70th Anniversary Gallery Edition Print exclusive to The Bradford Exchange features:
- Celebrate the 70th anniversary of Australia’s own car with the Holden 70th Anniversary Gallery Edition Print exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licenced by Holden
- Features a full colour high quality print image of Holden’s best years
- 24-carat gold layered commemoratives pay tribute to two classics, the FJ and FB, showcasing the prized Holden art of Robert Coady. Extra value at no additional charge!
- Actual metal segments from the body of the an FJ and FB have been included below each medallion!
- Strictly only 100 issues will be available worldwide! Strictly a collectors item.
- Measures an impressive 80cm w X 88cm h
- Each edition is numbered and comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity