Peter Brock "King of the Mountain" Gallery Edition Print
King of the Mountain Print
Crafted and framed to Gallery standard with Brock archival images, statistics and exclusive silver-layered medallion. Limited to 499 editions.
Legend has it that when Harry Firth, the revered Holden Dealer Team chief learned that Peter Brock began his career in a lashed-up Austin A30, he saw champion potential. A record-setting nine crowns at Bathurst proved Firth correct in his vision. Today, Peter Brock has transformed beyond a sporting hero. He now represents any ordinary bloke who tried and succeeded on his own terms. In the 30th anniversary year of Brock’s last Bathurst win, The Bradford Exchange is proud to honour Australia’s greatest touring car driver with the "King of the Mountain Gallery Editions Print" that carries the very same spirit which captivated a nation. Limited to just 499 hand-numbered issues, it is available by application only, for a limited time.
Archival images of Brock in champion mode form the centrepiece of the design. Together they offer a glimpse at the evolving legend of Brock – from young HDT Lion to King of the Mountain and his will to succeed. Each portrait is "framed" in a unique film strip motif recalling the race-day action that is so much a part of Bathurst’s appeal. For the first time ever in a Gallery Editions Print, Brock’s first and last Bathurst-winning cars are united. 1972’s Torana GTR XU-1 stands proudly above '87's Commodore SS proving that while technology changes, the man and the will to win remains the same. Career-defining statistics augment images and continue throughout the design. Each fact, figure and timing reaffirms the enormity of Brock’s career and his standing as the greatest touring car driver who ever raced on the Mountain. Unique to this edition is a medallion layered in pure silver struck to honour Brock’s never-to-be-equalled career. Carefully struck to the highest possible Proof quality, a full-colour portrait of Brock stands proudly against a beautiful mirrorlike background, reflecting the look of a champion. Valued at $79.99 and available nowhere else, it is included at no additional cost in this masterwork. Robert and Beverley Brock were so impressed by the quality of the print, they agreed to hand-sign each certificate! Strong demand is expected for this superb gallery addition commemorative, so don't wait. Order now!
The exclusive King of the Mountain Gallery Editions Print from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The road from man to legend is now celebrated in a career-defining 30th Anniversary Gallery Edition Print, "The King of the Mountain Print", exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Eight portraits of Peter Brock reproduced in a spectacular montage style, capturing the evolving legend of Brock
- Career-defining statistics augment images and continue throughout the design. Each fact, figure and timing reaffirms the enormity of Brock’s career and his standing as the greatest touring car driver who ever raced on the Mountain
- The medallion is carefully struck to the highest possible Proof quality, a full-colour portrait of Brock stands proudly against a beautiful mirrorlike background, reflecting the look of a champion. Valued at $79.99 and available nowhere else
- Crafted to the highest quality standards, exclusive dual-layered matting board, wood frame and crystal clear pane
- The Certificate of Authenticity further details Brock's record-breaking career as well as the individual number of the print within the edition of just 499
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is hand-signed by Robert Brock and Beverley Brock
- Measures 50cm wide x 50cm high