Ned Kelly Euroa Heist Print
Ned Kelly Euroa Heist Gallery Edition Print
A masterwork of art and inspiration by Michael Wilkin features 3 Kelly Era coins, map of Euroa and Kelly’s letter. Limited edition of only 299 Gallery Print!
Each one of us has a point in our life where the choices we make define us in history. And whether that history is a personal one or known to the public, those choices set us a course which forever changes the way we are perceived. For Ned Kelly, the events of the Euroa Heist defined his courage, his cunning, his desperation and his anguish for a wider world to understand him. A framed Gallery Edition whose hand-crafted quality and artistic pedigree is unprecedented in the history of Ned Kelly memorabilia available only from the Bradford Exchange. Limited edition of only 299 Gallery Print and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Today, our latest Gallery Editions print remembers this legend-defining event with ALL-NEW Michael Wilkin art and inclusions set to become legendary in the annals of Authentic Ned Kelly Collectables. The just-released "Ned Kelly Euroa Heist Print," like the man it seeks to recall, is set to rewrite everything you know about Gallery Editions. We have secured three coins used in the time of Kelly’s life as a standout inclusion in the print’s design. The bronze penny, silver shilling and silver threepence were in circulation at the time of the heist and represent the desperation of Kelly’s fight. Map of Euroa district Anchors the design, offering a tangible impression of a land so far away and the Euroa letter replica is also attached and reproduced the first page within the print design. As you read his words, written in his own hand, you’ll appreciate that the factors which drove Kelly in his quest for justice still remain pertinent in our modern world.
The canvas reproduction and inclusions are artfully arranged within a dual-layered matting board, precision-cut to create niches in which to unite each element in harmony. Then set within a wooden frame, hand-made using traditional methods and burnished with a mahogany-tone, still the most requested finish for Gallery Editions prints due to its classic appeal. With a laminated Certificate of Authenticity – each numbered to match that on the front of the print and signed by Michael Wilkin – affixed to the reverse and the clear viewing pane protecting your personal edition, the "Ned Kelly Euroa Heist Print" becomes a fine art investment you will be proud to own and display. A limited edition of only 299 Gallery edition prints are made! Strong demand is expected and just 299 homes across Australia will have the opportunity to own this gallery edition keepsake. So don't miss out. Order yours today!
The limited edition Ned Kelly Euroa Heist Print, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange features:
- A spectacular gallery edition tribute to the legend of Ned Kelly, hand-crafted of the finest quality and available only from the Bradford Exchange
- Michael Wilkin Art! Internationally-exhibited artist Michael Wilkin provides the centrepiece of the design, and inclusions set to become legendary in the annals of Authentic Ned Kelly Collectables and a style that has elevated him to the artist's Hall of Fame
- An epic montage of Michael Wilkin’s most sought-after Ned Kelly artworks in this first-of a-kind presentation come alive with an urgency that is inescapable
- Showcasing The five chapters of the Euroa Heist are retold in Mike’s signature style – a palette de-saturated of colour
- Three Kelly Era Coins! The bronze penny, silver shilling and silver threepence were in circulation at the time of the heist and represent the desperation of kelly’s fight, each genuine and rare
- A map of the Euroa district Anchors the design, offering a tangible impression of a land so far away.
- The Euroa letter is also attached and reproduced the first page within the print design, you’ll appreciate the factors which drove kelly in his quest for justice
- Providing the perfect finishing touches, the print also features Hand-burnished, hardwood frame with a mahogany-tone crafted by hand in a timeless design & rarely seen archival photographs of the National bank of Euroa
- The edition of the Ned Kelly Euroa Heist Print has been reproduced on high quality stock, utilising the latest fade resistant ink technology to ensure the art remains vibrant for years to come
- The print has been presented within a Crystal-clear, museum style protective cover with expertly die cut, dual- layer matting board on a faded resisitant archival print stock
- Simple lines and a classic colourway ensures the edition will remain in vogue, in all decors
- A limited edition of only 299- earliest reservations will receive the lowest edition numbers highly valued by serious collectors
- Hand-numbered prints will be issued with a matching numbered certificates and hand signed by Michael Wilkin
- Measures approx 75.5cm H x 83cmW x 3.5cm D
- This Bradford Exchange Gallery Edition is an extraordinary achievement in fine art and a future heirloom your family will be proud to own