Items 1-36 of 90
- "Royal American Rose" Meghan Markle-Inspired Diamonesk Ring$149.97Available in Instalments
- The Most Famous Engagement Ring In The World$149.97Available in Instalments
- Queen’s Royal Tours of Australia and New Zealand Gallery Editions Plate$299.95Available in Instalments
- "Royal Cambridge" Diamonesk Simulated Emerald Ring$149.97Available in Instalments
- Princess Diana Legacy Gallery Editions Plate$299.95Available in Instalments
- Queen’s Centenary Rose Brooch$149.97Available in Instalments
- Kate Middleton-Inspired Created Sapphire Pendant Necklace$179.95Available in Instalments
- Royal Tours of Australia & New Zealand Gallery Editions Plate$299.95Available in Instalments
- "Royal Treasure" Simulated Pearl Necklace And Earrings Set$199.95Available in Instalments
- 'Life And Legacy Of Diana, Princess Of Wales' CollectionFirst Issue$29.99
- 'Queen Elizabeth I' Diamonesk® Pendant$179.95Available in Instalments
- 'Queen Elizabeth I' Diamonesk® Ring$149.97Available in Instalments
- Royal Tours of Australia Crown CollectionFirst Issue$29.99
- 'Crowning Moments Of Queen Elizabeth II' CoinsFirst Issue$29.99
- Royal Wedding-Inspired Diamonesk Earrings and Bracelet Set$399.95Available in Instalments
- Royal Wedding-Inspired Diamonesk Bracelet$299.95Available in Instalments
- Royal Wedding-Inspired Diamonesk Earrings$149.97Available in Instalments
- "Duchess" Diamonesk Ring Inspired By Royal Lace Fashions$149.97Available in Instalments
- "A Royal Tradition" Wedding Carriage Masterpiece Sculpture$199.95Available in Instalments
- Meghan Markle Engagement-Inspired 8-Carat Diamonesk Ring$149.97Available in Instalments
- "Aqua Allure" Princess Diana Commemorative Diamonesk Ring$149.97Available in Instalments
- 'Royal Style Of Queen Elizabeth II' CollectionEach Issue$79.99
- His Royal Highness, Prince Of Cambridge Collector Plate$99.98Available in Instalments
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Tribute Sculpture$179.95Available in Instalments
- Queen Elizabeth II & Prince Philip Five Crown Coin$249.95Available in Instalments
- 'Princess Diana' Illuminated Music Box$99.98Available in Instalments
- Princess Diana Radiance In Blue Figurine$79.99Available in Instalments
- "The Royal Crown" Ring Inspired By Queen Elizabeth II$129.99Available in Instalments
- Royal Palaces and Castles Crown CollectionFirst Issue$29.99
- HMY Britannia Five Crowns$249.95Available in Instalments
- Coronation Celebration Diamonesk Pendant and Earrings$199.95Available in Instalments
- Prince George – Our Royal Heir Commemorative Plate$299.95Available in Instalments
Exclusive commemorative editions that honour the British Royal Family
The joyous Royal Wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle has finally happened. We at The Bradford Exchange are very excited about this, and as you know - we love our royal collectables, so we bring you a glorious plethora of tributes to the British Royal Family.
The British Royals have long been at the centre of the world's attention and earned our respect as one of the longest serving monarchs. Enjoy collectables of enduring value from the Bradford Exchange Online showcasing the many milestones and celebrations of the Royal Family to treasure for a lifetime. A Gallery Edition commemorative plate dedicated to the remarkable Queen Mother and all she achieved in her long life is a must-have for Royal collectors, along with the 'Royal Style Of Queen Elizabeth II' Figurine Collection that celebrate the Queen's striking ensembles over the years. Wear a piece of royal glamour with the Kate Middleton-Inspired 'Royal Glamour' Bracelet, capturing the stylish look of Kate Middleton. Treasure the moment of the birth of Princess Of Cambridge with the 'Princess Charlotte Of Cambridge' Commemorative Baby Doll, welcoming the second child of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. Make sure to browse our entire Royal Collection – distinguished memorabilia that are sure to please!
Queen Elizabeth II
Since 6 February 1952, she has been the Queen of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The longest-reigning British monarch, surpassing her great-great-grandmother Victoria. The Long to Reign Over Us Gallery Edition Plate, and our best-selling 'Crowning Moments Of Queen Elizabeth II' Collection are commemorative editions honouring the longest-reigning monarch, and are reflections of the duty, service and commitment Queen Elizabeth II has given to Australia and New Zealand. On 21st April 2016, Queen Elizabeth II celebrated her 90th birthday, a momentous occasion which is celebrated in exclusive commemoratives - the Queen Elizabeth 90th Birthday Vase and the Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday Plate, both expertly handcrafted in Heirloom Porcelain®, and the Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday Five Crown, a fully-layered coin with pure 24-carat gold and features an ERII monogram. Be sure to check our entire range of exclusive Queen Elizabeth collectables, only from The Bradford Exchange Online!
Diana, Princess of Wales
2018 marks the 21st anniversary of the death of Diana Princess of Wales. Beautiful, charming and compassionate, she immediately captivated the world. It was clear from the outset that she was to be the 'People’s Princess'. To pay tribute to the 'People’s Princess', the Bradford Exchange Online have exclusive Diana, Princess of Wales collectables that celebrates her life and work. Commemorating 20 years since Princess Diana's passing, the 'Life And Legacy Of Diana, Princess Of Wales' Collection details of a new 24K-carat gold-layered coin collection celebrating the life and legacy that she left behind. Treasure the moment of the original wedding of the century with the breathtaking Princess Diana Bride Doll, a Collector’s Edition that captured the famous wedding dress of Diana Spencer when she married Charles, Prince of Wales on July 29, 1981. Wear grace and beauty of Princess Diana with Princess Diana Tribute Necklace, inspired by one of Diana's favourite necklaces that features 20 brilliant Diamonesk® stones! Don't forget to browse our entire exclusive Princess Diana collectable range, found nowhere else!
We at the Bradford Exchange have been the world's trusted source for collectables & memorabilia for over 45 years, and in our experience - there is something that everyone will love about our royal collectables. Our exceptional royal collector plates, uniquely designed and not available in any stores, elegantly commemorate official occasions such as the royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, and the 60th Anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's Royal Tour of Australia and New Zealand. Our royal plates are hand-crafted in Heirloom Porcelain and feature luxuriously-appointed borders with hand-applied 22-carat gold, as is befitting of a royal keepsake. The Bradford Exchange also offers some of the finest royal collectable figurines and royal dolls of members of the British Royal Family, including Princess Catherine as the Royal Bride in her stunning wedding gown – a design that remained a closely guarded secret until her Wedding Day. Issued in limited editions, these stunning royal plates and royal collectable figurines will make you the envy of royal enthusiasts the world over!