"Spirit Riders" Sugar Skull Bike Sculpture
Skeleton Rider Sculpture
A FIRST! Limited-edition motorcycle sculpture inspired by popular sugar skull art. Gleaming metallic finishes, skull with faux gem eyes, more.
There's nothing like hitting the open road on a custom chopper to make you feel on top of the world. Now, capture that bad-to-the-bone feeling with the Skeleton Rider Sculpture, a limited-edition first-ever motorcycle sculpture exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Inspired by one of the most popular and centuries-old art forms - handmade sugar skulls - this bike sculpture is super cool and ready to roll!
Handcrafted from fender to fender, this tricked-out sugar skull collectable will surprise you at every turn. Motorcyclists will love its brilliant rose and skull motif carried through the entire work of art: the gleaming skull headlight sparkling with faux gem eyes, the glistening chrome-coloured trim that conveys the thunderous power of cruising down the road, and the clever bone motif of the spoked wheels and exhaust pipes. Plus, a kickstand keeps your bike sculpture upright, wherever you display it. Revved-up demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
This exclusive collectable Skeleton Rider bike sculpture from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The thrill of the open road and the centuries-old tradition of sugar skull artistry unite in this first-ever Skeleton Rider Sculpture, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Inspired by popular sugar skull art, this super-cool bike sculpture is meticulously handcrafted from fender to fender
- Brilliant rose and skull motif includes a gleaming skull headlight sparkling with faux gem eyes, glistening chrome-coloured trim and spoked wheels and exhaust pipes that feature a clever bone motif
- A kickstand ensures your sugar skull collectable bike sculpture stands fully upright wherever you display it
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with a matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-3/4" L; 19.7 cm L