Supermarine Spitfire Gold Crown
Legendary Aircraft of WWII Gold Crown Collection Issue One
Fully layered with pure 24 carat gold with full-coloured art and spitfire in raised relief. Endorsed by DFWA and approved by Buckingham Palace.
Find out how you can SAVE $50 on this coin as part of the Legendary Aircraft of WWII Gold Crown Collection. Click Here to find out more about this special introductory offer.
As the clouds of war engulfed Europe in 1939, the Allies looked skyward for salvation.Launched in 1936, the Supermarine Spitfire changed the art of aerial warfare. Fast, manoeuvrable and deadly, the Spitfire became the protector and avenger of the British Isles and of the Allied war effort. Its contribution to the preservation of our freedom cannot be overestimated and its legendary status is beyond deserved. A gold crown has been released to honour the Spitfire and its pilots and is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Struck to a high specification, only 9,999 are available of issue one: "Supermarine Spitfire" gold crown. Fully layered with pure 24K gold, the full coloured crown depicts the Spitfire in finely sculpted raised-relief set against a full colour union jack. With approval from Buckingham Palace, you will also receive a FREE protective capsule and an informative certificate of authenticity with each issue that you receive, beginning with issue one: "Supermarine Spitfire Gold Crown".
This crown is endorsed by the Defence Force Welfare Association. The Bradford Exchange proudly supports the Defence Force Welfare Association whose aim is to promote and protect the conditions and well being of the Defence Family that embraces over three million Australians. Your purchase of this crown will help us help the DFWA continue their truly inspirational endeavours. If the DFWA had existed in during the first and second worlds wars years, the families of our diggers would have enjoyed a quality of life befitting their courage in the defence of our nation and the freedom we enjoy.
The exclusive Supermarine Spitfire" gold crown from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Launched in 1936, the Supermarine Spitfire changed the art of aerial warfare. A crown coin has been released to honour the Spitfire and its pilots and is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
- EVENT - 80th Anniversary of the first flight of the Supermarine Spitfire
- AUTHENTICATION - Each coin is issued with a Certificate of Authenticity detailing importance provenance information. It also documents the history of the creation and operational life of the Supermarine Spitfire.
- HIGH SPECIFICATION - Intended as a collectors' item, this crown is fully layered with pure 24K gold and is minted to Proof Quality, the highest quality in coinage.
- LIMITED RELEASE ALLOCATION: This gold coin is limited to 9,999 numbered issues. Fewer than 1 in 818 households will be able to own the coin.
- FREEFREE protective capsule and an informative certificate of authenticity
- MEASUREMENTS - Measures 38.6mm (diameter)
- ENDORSED BY THE DEFENCE FORCE WELFARE ASSOCIATION: The Bradford Exchange proudly supports the DFWA whose aim is to promote and protect the conditions and well-being of the Defence Force Family that embraces over three million people.
- Premier Issue in the Legendary Aircraft of WWII Gold Crown Collection