The Kokoda Track Golden Crown
75th Anniversary War in the Pacific Golden Crown Collection Issue One
Fully layered pure 24-carat gold crown coins. Limited Edition only 9,999 worldwide.
Find out how you can SAVE $50 on this coin as part of the 75th Anniversary War in the Pacific Golden Crown Collection. Click Here to find out more about this special introductory offer.
Introducing The Kokoda Track Golden Crown, a series of 24-carat gold-layered coins commemorating the men and the battles of WWII which were so close to home and so vitally important to our freedom. This limited release is only available only from The Bradford Exchange.
From July 1942 – November 1942 it was known for the battle that saved Australia. If Australia was born on the shores of Gallipoli, it came of age along the Kokoda Track. By early 1942, Japan needed a base in the South Pacific to counter the Allied defence. Port Moresby was in their sights. From there, the invasion of Australia was a real possibility. With an overland route the only option to invade Port Moresby, the Japanese forces traversed the 100 km Kokoda Track. They were met by the 39th Australian Infantry Battalion, whose courage and tenacity under the most appalling conditions reaffirmed the Anzac legend.
A new crown has been struck to honour the men whose bravery ensured our freedom. Struck to a high specification of only 9,999 are available. This crown depicts the courage and mateship of the Kokoda diggers which defines Australia, fully layered with pure 24K gold, arrives with a FREE deluxe presentation case and an informative Certificate of Authenticity. This is a crown of remarkable detail, quality and size, and now you have the opportunity to own one, but strong demand is expected so don't wait! Order yours!
The Bradford Exchange proudly supports the Defence Force Welfare Association whose aim is to promote and protect the conditions and well being of the Defence Family that embraces over three million Australians. Your purchase of the coin will help us help the DFWA continue the truly inspirational endeavours of this remarkable organisation. If the DFWA had existed a hundred years ago, the families of those original WWI diggers would have enjoyed a quality of life befitting their courage in the defence of our nation and the freedom we enjoy.
This exclusive collectable The Kokoda Track Golden Crown from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Honour all the diggers who preserved freedom in the Pacific region during the WWII with a crown, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
- EVENT: 75th Anniversary of the Battle of the Kokoda Track
- LIMITED RELEASE: The edition limit of this coin is 9,999. Fewer than 1 in 818 Australian households will be able to own the coin.
- HIGH SPECIFICATION: Intended as a collectors’ item, edition is fully layered with pure 24K gold and is minted to Proof Quality, the highest quality in coinage
- AUTHENTICATION: Coin is issued with a Certificate of Authenticity detailing important provenance information. It also documents the events of the battle to defend the Kokoda Track and its importance to the Anzac legend
- Measures approx 38.6mm in diameter
- The Bradford Exchange proudly supports the Defence Force Welfare Association whose aim is to promote and protect the conditions and well being of the Defence Family that embraces over three million Australians