Centenary End of World War I Golden Crown
The First World War Centenary Crown Collection Issue One
Limited-edition crowns commemorate the major campaigns of the First World War. Fully layered in pure 24-carat gold. FREE deluxe presentation case.
Find out how you can SAVE $50 on this coin as part of The First World War Centenary Crown Collection collection. Click Here to find out more about this special introductory offer.
Last year marked the centenary of the commencement of the First World War, the “war to end all wars.” There are generations alive today who have no direct knowledge of this conflict or of the sacrifice made by all who fought for their country. Our debt to them is immeasurable making it more important than ever that we remember their courage with a lasting commemoration. Introducing The We Will Remember Them Golden Crown– an exclusive golden crown released to mark this important anniversary.
In a fitting tribute to our World War One diggers, words from the famous ‘For The Fallen’ poem known as ‘We Will Remember Them’ border the crown. Intricately cast to capture a wealth of fine detail and fully layered with pure 24 carat gold, this collector’s item is sure to attract considerable demand. But this is just the beginning! As your collection continues, each 24 carat gold layered crown commemorates one of the major campaigns of the First World War. Struck to a high specification, the crowns is limited to only 9,999 issues worldwide. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. But strong demand is expected, so don’t miss out! Order yours today!
The exclusive We Will Remember Them Golden Crown from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Honour all the diggers who fought for their country in The Great War with the a We Will Remember Them Golden Crown, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- A Lest We Forget tribute edition commemorating the centenary of the commencement of the First World War
- LIMITED EDITION – Limited to 9,999 issues worldwide; each coin has its own number showing that it is part of this limited issue
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, each crown in this collection is fully layered with pure 24-carat gold
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – the dates of World War One are depicted in raised gold on the front of the crowns
- AUTHENTICATION – An informative, numbered Certificate of Authenticity is yours FREE with each crown
- MEASUREMENTS – Measure 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPROVAL – Successful applicants will qualify to view the next coin in The First World War Centenary Crown Collection, a series of gold layered crowns commemorating major campaigns of the First World War, which together form an heirloom collection to be treasured. Further coins will be sent at approximately monthly intervals, yours to view on approval for 14 days. You may cancel at any time
- Premier Issue in the The First World War Centenary Crown Collection