"The Spirit of Gallipoli" Replica Knife Collection
The Spirit of Gallipoli Replica Knife Collection
Honour an important part of your heritage with The Spirit of Gallipoli Replica Knife Collection, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
On April 25th, 1915, a group of ordinary Australian and New Zealanders changed the course of history. In a foreign land, they fought for our freedom. From their courage – and sacrifice – Australia and New Zealand took their place amongst the greatest nations on earth. Almost one hundred years after that fateful day, the spirit of Gallipoli continues to define us. Now you can honour an important part of your heritage with a unique first-ever collection retelling the complete Gallipoli story.
Premiering with "Issue One - The Spirit of Gallipoli", each hand-crafted replica knife showcases the highly-prized art of Robert Todonai, recreated in exacting detail on a fine porcelain blade. Todonai takes you to Gallipoli to witness first hand the day that would change our nations forever.
The art is rich in emotion, portraying our Anzacs preparing to make the charge on Anzac Cove. From there the story of Gallipoli unfolds chapter by dramatic chapter, with each new issue honouring the men and the events which gave rise to the legend of Gallipoli. Accentuating the poignancy of the art, each replica features a wood-toned handle and a highly-detailed Anzac insignia with the pivotal date of each event emblazoned in shimmering gold. From start to finish, 'The Spirit of Gallipoli' Collection will forever remind you of the debt owed to our Gallipoli heroes. Strong demand is expected for this first-ever Gallipoli replica collection. Act Now! Order your 'Spirit of Gallipoli' Replica Knife Collection today!
This exclusive 'Spirit of Gallipoli' Replica Knife Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Honour an important part of your heritage with 'The Spirit of Gallipoli' Replica Knife Collection, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- 'The Spirit of Gallipoli' Replica Knife Collection features newly commissioned art by acclaimed artist Robert Todonai
- The hard-fired porcelain blades are adorned with riveting full colour portraits rich in emotion, taking you back to Anzac Cove where the Gallipoli spirit began
- The hand-painted wood-toned handles feature a highly-detailed Anzac insignia together with pivotal date emblazoned in shimmering gold
- Individually hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- This 'Spirit of Gallipoli' Replica Knife Collection is ready to hang or display in your home
- Limited to 45 casting days
- Replicas measure an impressive 28cm in length
- Dull-edged replica knives are for decorative use only; not for use as a toy or weapon
Reserving a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the entire 'Spirit of Gallipoli' Replica Knife Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectables in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review at regular intervals (pending availability) at the same low issue price and if you paid by credit card, will be charged to the credit card on which your reservation was placed. No need to reserve each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One – The Spirit of Gallipoli" will be followed by "Issue Two - The Landing", and additional Gallipoli replica knives as they become available